Recovery Schedule means the schedule prepared by Contractor in order to address time lost due to delay.
A well-designed project recovery plan takes project scheduling, scope of work, financial obligations, resource management, and site details into consideration - and then scales out, identifying possible points of failure in order to predict and mitigate risk.
The recovery schedule outlines the strategies and measures that the project team intends to take to bring the project back on track.
Since a recovery schedule is the formulation of the contractor’s plan to recover time, the recovery schedule is created by the contractor
- Constructive understands the crucial impact standardized plans can have on actual construction progress.
- Constructive believes that CPM Schedules can’t be standardized.
- As in certain cases where planned schedules are no longer matching actual construction progress.
- Constructive Project Controls Engineers are aware of the proper method to recover your plans.
- Keep you within flow, allow you to face contractual obligations, minimize both risk and damage.
- Stay Close to project completion.
Avoid massive disputes, control sub contractual claims, manage owners worries and cost holding.